Last Modified: May 27th, 2020
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is important to Delta Greek Foods USA, Inc., (“Delta,” “our,” “us,” or “we”). To better protect your privacy, we are providing information explaining our online information practices.
Region Specific Disclosures
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of Personal Information collected by us about residents of certain jurisdictions within the United States. Please refer below for disclosures and opt out rights and procedures that may be applicable to you:
The Information We Collect and How We Use It
We may collect various types of information from users of this website, including (i) general data pertaining to users relating to the length of time spent on this website, the pages accessed while visiting the website and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses; and (ii) personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) such as names, home addresses or e-mail addresses.
We may use Personal Information that we collect or that you provide to us:
- To help us maintain and operate our website or for other reasons related to the operation of our business or marketing;
- Provide relevant online content and advertising;
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- To contact you with updates or other promotional notices and information about Delta and its affiliates;
- To respond to your questions, inquiries, comments and instructions;
- To notify you about changes to our products or services we offer;
- To publish our own marketing and promotional materials;
- Aggregate non-personal information (including demographic) with third parties outside of Delta for marketing purposes;
- To conduct market research or product development;
- To complete a corporate transaction, including the purchase, sale, or transfer of corporate assets, wherein customer or Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred or acquired as part of the transaction;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other reason ancillary to or in furtherance of our business operations.
Recipients of your Personal Information
Delta may share your information with the following:
- Service providers and advisors, and vendors that perform services for us or on our behalf including shipping, mailing or email services, accounting services, payment and/or data processing services, fraud prevention, and data analytic services.
- The public via any postings you make on message boards, blogs, or on our website, any content shared on social media platforms or that is otherwise made visible by you to other visitors to our website or social media pages.
- Social media networks via any postings or content that you share that is then shared with your social media account provider, friends, followers or other contacts on the social media platform.
- Purchasers and third parties in connection with a business transaction such as the purchase, sale, or transfer of corporate assets, wherein customer or Personal Information may be one of the assets transferred or acquired as part of the transaction
Notification of Changes