Delta Greek Yogurt Strawberry Fruit on the Bottom

Delta_Strawberry_5.3oz_lid

Delicious 0% Delta Greek Yogurt is paired with red, ripe strawberries. So thick and creamy, you won’t believe it is fat-free.

Delta Greek Yogurt is a perfect dairy product substitution in your cooking, adding the power of protein and reducing fat and calories.

Nutritional Benefits:

  • No Artificial Growth Hormones*
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Artificial Sweeteners
  • No Preservatives
  • Gluten Free
  • Non-GMO
  • High in Protein
product-headshot-strawberry

5.3 oz

Ingredients: NONFAT GREEK YOGURT [Cultured Pasteurized Nonfat Milk, Live & Active Yogurt Cultures (L. bulgaricus, S. thermophilus)], Strawberries, Water, Cane Sugar, Contains 2% or less of: Natural Flavors, Pectin, Carrot & Black Currant juice concentrates (for color). Contains: Milk

Nutrition Facts: 1, Serv. size:1 container (150g)

Amount Per Serving: Calories 100 Total Fat Og (0% DV) , Sat. Fat Og (0% DV), Trans Fat Og, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 50mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 12g (4% DV), Dietary Fiber Og (0% DV), Total Sugars 11 g (Incl. 5g Added Sugars, 11 % DV), Protein 12g (24% DV), Vit. D (0% DV), Calcium (10% DV), Iron (0% DV), Potassium (4% DV).